Skip to Main Content
This Toolkit will assist you:
- to understand the importance of Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- to gain knowledge as to the many forms that OERs take, including general, discipline-specific, videos, images, courses, MOOCs and textbooks
- to create and embed OERs into academic courses
- to find and evaluate OERs
- to understand the licencing involved with OERs to provide attribution when using open resources
- to explore OER funding and support available to academics and students
What is OER, why is it used and how does it work?
Understand how licencing applies to open resources.
OER at CDU
Learn how OER works at CDU.
Understand what OER funding is available to you as a CDU academic or student.
Find and evaluate OER for use and for sharing.
Keep up to date with the latest happenings in the world of OER.
Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.