Skip to main content
EBSCO eBook Collection
The Ebsco eBook Collection provides access to over 95,000 scholarly ebook titles. Subjects covered include Business, Education, Health, Engineering & Technology, Psychology and Sciences.
Note: You can print or save to PDF up to 60 pages of any ebook, some books may have a lower page limit. You will need to create an Ebsco account and have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your PC before you can utilise the download function.
To download an eBook
- Create a My EBSCOhost account. This is a unique account you need to create to download books, set up search alerts and journal alerts. For more information see here and for details on how to create the account see below.
- Select the checkout option
- Download Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) if you do not already have the software
- Create an Adobe ID. The first time you run ADE, you will be asked to activate it with your Adobe ID
- Return to EBSCOhost and select download. The item will download to Adobe Digital Editions. Future downloads will automatically download to Adobe Digital Editions.
To create a My EBSCOhost account:
- Click the Sign In link in the top toolbar of EBSCOhost.
- From the Sign In to My EBSCOhost Screen, click the Create a new account link.
- The Create a New Account Screen displays with Personal Account entered in the Account Type field
- Fill in the fields on the Create a New Account Screen. When you have completed the fields, click Continue
- If all the information was accepted, a message appears that provides your user name and password. Click OK. You will be automatically logged in as a personal user.
- NB: You should note the user name and password you created so you can log in at a future session.
Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.