Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other measures of research quality and esteem
The following factors may provide additional evidence of research quality and/or research capacity. These measures may be considered in the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative and may be relevant for competitive grant applications and academic promotions.
- Conference Publications
- International engagement
- Influence on industry/government/public policy/community/cultural organisations
- Successfully acquitted research grants
- Successfully acquitted research projects
- Awards and Prizes
- Research Fellowships
- Membership of Learned Academy
- Membership of Statutory Committee
- Registered Designs
- Plant Breeders Rights
- NHMRC and ARC endorsed Guidelines
- Research Commercialisation Income
- ‘Best seller’ lists
- Prestige of the publisher
- Copies sold
- Listing on university or school reading lists
Courtesy of UWA Library
Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.