Skip to main content
Sharing an EndNote Library
Collaborating with team members
How it works:
- You can include anyone who has EndNote and an active Online account.
- EndNote X8, X9 allows sharing for up to 100 users. X9 includes a read only option.
- A feed shows who made which changes and when. Not available in X7.
- Share your entire EndNote library, including references, PDFs, and annotations.
- For best performance, especially if you have a slow connection, try not to attach any large files.
- To open a shared library the user must have the same amount of space available on their machine.
- Everyone can add to, annotate and use the library – at the same time
- You must have an active EndNote Online account. These accounts have an expiry.
- You can only share one library at a time. This is the library you will be syncing to your On-line account.
- You are basically sharing your Online account with the other users.
- All the other users can sync to their own Online accounts, this will not affect the shared library.
- You will be giving full access to your library and all attachments.
Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.