Download or bookmark the Guide for quick access.
1. Remove any formatting you might have put in - no tabs, no extra spaces
2. Make sure all entries are left aligned
3. Select whole list of references
4. To create hanging indent on Windows PC = CTRL + T
5. To create hanging indent on Mac = Command + T
1. Highlight and select all your reference list entries
2. In the toolbar at the top of your word document click on the A-Z icon
3. You may need to add the extra line spaces in again
1. Hover mouse over URL
2. Right click
3. Choose 'Remove hyperlink' from menu
To remove ALL hyperlinks in a reference list:
"An interactive aproach to writing essays and research reports in psychology" is an essential resource discussing effective essay and report writing for psychology. Chapter 4 has examples of bad essays and good essays.
The APA Style Blog is the official companion to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition. It's run by a group of experts who work with APA Style every day.
This is a recorded workshop session on the fundamentals of APA Referencing style.