Skip to main content
What this guide is about...
Welcome to this research data management library guide.
In this suite of pages you’ll find information about managing your research data/research materials. Topics covered are:
- The rationale behind research data management
- Relevant national and institutional policies
- How to create your own data management plan (a planning template is included)
- How and where to describe, store, share and showcase your data
- How to find and cite other existing datasets
The final tab looks to the future and acknowledges the funding and support from the Australian National Data Service (ANDS).
Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.