Skip to main content
What this guide is about...
Welcome to this research data management library guide.
In this suite of pages you’ll find information about managing your research data/research materials. Topics covered are:
- The rationale behind research data management
- Relevant national and institutional policies
- How to create your own data management plan (a planning template is included)
- How and where to describe, store, share and showcase your data
- How to find and cite other existing datasets
The final tab looks to the future and acknowledges the funding and support from the Australian National Data Service (ANDS).