This form needs to be completed before placing your first requests.
A request form needs to be filled out for each item requested.
- A free scanning service is available for articles or chapter requests to be scanned to your student email.
- Items must be held by CDU library.
- Copyright limits apply.
- For PG students articles and chapters not held by CDU may be available upon request through Interlibrary Loan.
Copyright allows the library to copy a portion of books for study purposes, this is limited to
- One chapter of a book, or 10%
- One article from any one issue of a journal - 2 or more articles from any one issue of a journal if the articles are relevant to the same unit of study;
- Copying the whole of a textbook would not be considered fair, even if required for a course of study and considered too expensive to purchase