This guide has been created to assist academics to locate and use resources available via the Library website.
Your one stop Library subject resources for students
Benefits of Subject Guides
• Guides provide effective support for learning
• Interactive, engaging and user-friendly
• Can be tailored to course/lecturer needs
Subject Guides and Graduate attributes
They enhance the student’s ability to:
• Identify, retrieve, evaluate and use relevant information
• be creative
• develop a knowledge base
• Support subject learning outcomes
• Offer situational support at the point of need
• Help students succeed
If you would like a guide created for your subject please tell us or contact your Liaison Librarian.
Your Liaison Librarians can help you with:
A drop-in-room service is available at Casuarina Library during semester, 10am-1pm, Monday to Friday. Please promote this to your students.
Change your settings so that Find it @ CDU links automatically appear within Google Scholar in your search results:
1. Click the three horizontal lines (top left) then go to Settings (the cog at the bottom of the list)
2. Click Library links
3. Type in Charles Darwin University and click the search button
4. Tick Charles Darwin University - Find it @ CDU
If you use EndNote, under Bibliography Manager, select EndNote
To retain these settings, you must turn on cookies in your browser settings
Charles Darwin University Library links automatically appear when you searchon campus.