Skip to main content
This Guide will help VET students navigate library resources and services. Students will find:
- Links to eBooks relevant to their VET studies
- Videos on how to access and use online library resources
- Video on how to get the most out of Microsoft word
- Identify their Liaison Librarian
- Information on Referencing
What are eBooks?
eBooks are an electronic version of print books that you access online. Find eBooks by searching Library Search or by searching the databases listed in this guide.
eBooks come in a variety of formats. Some are available to read only online, while others can be downloaded and read on portable devices and eBook readers.
Why read an eBook?
- 24/7 access
- on your own computer or device
- download to your device and read offline
- search within text
- browse content
- no library fines
If you have questions about how to find, access or download eBooks, please Ask Us
Free online courses
Free online courses at Alison.com
Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics
Publication Date: 2012-03-13
Workplace Health Promotion Program
Publication Date: 2015-10-05
Win the Customer
Publication Date: 2015-09-23
The Leadership Challenge
Publication Date: 2012-07-31
Performance Management Reboot
Publication Date: 2017-04-30
Managing Electronic Records
Publication Date: 2013-04-15
eBook - Management Theory and Practice